Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

LEDs - know where to get 'em cheap ?

Tags:
  • Components
Last response: in Components
March 21, 2003 6:21:00 AM

Hey guys, lookin' for some good, bright but CHEAP LEDs for a bunch of moddin' I'm gonna be doin soon soon soon, heh. Now I just wanna know if you guys have any links to some stores online or anywhere I can get some cheap LEDs, 'cause some of these modding/hardware stores charge so bloody much for LEDs and I'm not willing to pay $5 for one f*cking light, no way. Anyways, thanks, and as soon as I'm done with all my shite I'll be definetly posting some picture links !

<b>people are only idiots when they don't realize - when they do it just gets funnier, like a dog chasing its own tail, or like george bush's public address(es)</b>

More about : leds cheap

March 21, 2003 10:48:20 AM

local electronics stores are my best bet.

we have a shop here in New Zealand and Australia called DIck Smiths Electronic.

they sell em for Cheap (probably about $6 USD for about 50)

hope that helps

www.dse.co.nz is the website if you want to verify my claim (divide all prices by 2 to get USD)

ok heres the exact link (i don't know how many lumins these have but maybe they say somewhere in the page)
http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.filereader?3e7b096e047...

i hope that link works

Alltaken

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by alltaken on 03/22/03 02:17 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
March 21, 2003 1:20:09 PM

I haven't checked myself, but try Radio Shack. They always have stuff like this, and its usually decently priced.