MVP Baseball 2005 - PC - Pickoff attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumbass

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

In the PC version of MVP baseball 2005, is it possible to throw pickoff
attempts? I want to hold potential base stealers on first base...

I play with the keyboard..

gus

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2003

Yep, though you rarely pick anyone off. It's a little easier to pick em off
in the Minors though.

Gus

"Dumbass" <fake@fake.com> wrote in message
> In the PC version of MVP baseball 2005, is it possible to throw pickoff
> attempts? I want to hold potential base stealers on first base...
>
> I play with the keyboard..

Dumbass

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

Whoops.. I meant to ask how it is done. As in.. which buttons do I press? (I
play with all the default keyboard buttons)

"Gus" <gus@123456.net> wrote in message news:K_9%d.1430$YE1.949@fe08.lga...
> Yep, though you rarely pick anyone off. It's a little easier to pick em
> off
> in the Minors though.
>
> Gus
>

> "Dumbass" <fake@fake.com> wrote in message
>> In the PC version of MVP baseball 2005, is it possible to throw pickoff
>> attempts? I want to hold potential base stealers on first base...
>>
>> I play with the keyboard..

gus

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2003

Numpad 0 plus the arrow keys that correspond with the bases.

> Whoops.. I meant to ask how it is done. As in.. which buttons do I press?
(I
> play with all the default keyboard buttons)
>

> "Gus" <gus@123456.net> wrote in message
> > Yep, though you rarely pick anyone off. It's a little easier to pick em
> > off
> > in the Minors though.
> >
> > Gus
> >

> > "Dumbass" <fake@fake.com> wrote in message
> >> In the PC version of MVP baseball 2005, is it possible to throw pickoff
> >> attempts? I want to hold potential base stealers on first base...
> >>
> >> I play with the keyboard..

Dumbass

Distinguished
May 5, 2003