Closed

MVP Baseball 2005 - PC - Pickoff attempts

In the PC version of MVP baseball 2005, is it possible to throw pickoff
attempts? I want to hold potential base stealers on first base...

I play with the keyboard..
5 answers Last reply
More about baseball 2005 pickoff attempts
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Yep, though you rarely pick anyone off. It's a little easier to pick em off
    in the Minors though.

    Gus

    "Dumbass" <fake@fake.com> wrote in message
    > In the PC version of MVP baseball 2005, is it possible to throw pickoff
    > attempts? I want to hold potential base stealers on first base...
    >
    > I play with the keyboard..

  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Whoops.. I meant to ask how it is done. As in.. which buttons do I press? (I
    play with all the default keyboard buttons)

    "Gus" <gus@123456.net> wrote in message news:K_9%d.1430$YE1.949@fe08.lga...
    > Yep, though you rarely pick anyone off. It's a little easier to pick em
    > off
    > in the Minors though.
    >
    > Gus
    >

    > "Dumbass" <fake@fake.com> wrote in message
    >> In the PC version of MVP baseball 2005, is it possible to throw pickoff
    >> attempts? I want to hold potential base stealers on first base...
    >>
    >> I play with the keyboard..

  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Numpad 0 plus the arrow keys that correspond with the bases.

    > Whoops.. I meant to ask how it is done. As in.. which buttons do I press?
    (I
    > play with all the default keyboard buttons)
    >

    > "Gus" <gus@123456.net> wrote in message
    > > Yep, though you rarely pick anyone off. It's a little easier to pick em
    > > off
    > > in the Minors though.
    > >
    > > Gus
    > >

    > > "Dumbass" <fake@fake.com> wrote in message
    > >> In the PC version of MVP baseball 2005, is it possible to throw pickoff
    > >> attempts? I want to hold potential base stealers on first base...
    > >>
    > >> I play with the keyboard..

  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    Excellent, thanks Gus..

    > Numpad 0 plus the arrow keys that correspond with the bases.
    >
    > Gus
    >

    > "Dumbass" <fake@fake.com> wrote in message
    >> Whoops.. I meant to ask how it is done. As in.. which buttons do I press?
    > (I
    >> play with all the default keyboard buttons)
    >>

    >> "Gus" <gus@123456.net> wrote in message
    >> > Yep, though you rarely pick anyone off. It's a little easier to pick em
    >> > off
    >> > in the Minors though.
    >> >
    >> > Gus
    >> >

    >> > "Dumbass" <fake@fake.com> wrote in message

PC gaming Games IBM Keyboards Video Games