Baseball Mogul 2006 Released

Last response: in Video Games
April 8, 2005 12:45:47 AM

Folks may or may not remember, but Mogul was built back in 1997 with
tons of feedback from this list. I really appreciate all the help. If
you guys get the game and have any issues, please send e-mail or post
to our forums and I'll take a look at the issue.

FYI, everyone agrees this is the most improved Mogul yet (some features
attached). And we have just posted a patch that adds a Fictional
Database generator.

Clay

NEW All-Time Leaders! Active and all-time career and single-season
leaders tracked for over 75 stats. See if Barry Bonds can break Hank
Aaron's record.

NEW Historical Rookies! Start in any historical season and Baseball
Mogul will automatically include minor and major league players for
every team. As you build your dynasty, real rookies from seasons past
become available for the Amateur Draft.

NEW Player Personalities and Morale! Manage the individual
personalities of your team to build the right team chemistry.

NEW Expanded Contract Negotiations! Arbitration. Free agency. Use
player options and no-trade clauses to sweeten the deal and land the
best players.

NEW Minor League System! Manage up to 100 players in your farm system.
>From draft day until retirement, you are in control of the entire
organization. Track player development using new written scouting
reports and stats for high school, college and every minor league
level.

NEW Rosters! Detailed career stats through Opening Day 2005, including
over 10,000 players.
!