Ron

I'm thinking of switching from a Sanyo 4900 to the
new Nokia 6225 phone.

Wondering if anyone has used the 6225 like the 4900
to get an internet connection on a connected laptop?

Anyone know if the infrared will carry the connection
to the laptop? My GSM phone for Europe connects
to GPRS service over the infrared and it's one less
cable to buy and carry.

Thanks... Ron

Howard

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2001

i changed from a sanyo to the nokia .but cant be used as a modem but some
good features though.