Much difference between a Treo 600 on Sprint versus Tmobile?

I'm on Sprint. Client's on Tmobile.

Looks like I'm gonna have to get a Treo 600 for testing his stuff.

Is it safe to assume what i make work on a Sprint Treo 600 will work same on
a Tmobile Treo 600?

Depends on what you're testing, no?
--
Chris Cowles,
Gainesville, FL

s wrote:

> I'm on Sprint. Client's on Tmobile.
>
> Looks like I'm gonna have to get a Treo 600 for testing his stuff.
>
> Is it safe to assume what i make work on a Sprint Treo 600 will work same
> on a Tmobile Treo 600?
Most programs that run on Palm OS 5.2 should work on either. Something
network specific might be a problem.
You might want to check the discussion section on www.treocentral.com for
advice.
Zane