  • Compatibility
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
September 13, 2004 9:40:23 PM

Just stopped by my local sprint store. My sanyo 4900 has been acting up
(LOTS of dropped calls). SW/HW checked out fine. They are giving me a
free 4920 to see if that helps. I didn't even have to ask. Anybody
know if the charger for the 4900 and 4920 are compatible?

More about : sprint store

Anonymous
September 13, 2004 9:40:24 PM

Jim85CJ wrote:

> Just stopped by my local sprint store. My sanyo 4900 has been acting up
> (LOTS of dropped calls). SW/HW checked out fine. They are giving me a
> free 4920 to see if that helps. I didn't even have to ask. Anybody
> know if the charger for the 4900 and 4920 are compatible?

hi Jim,

Yes, so far all of the 3G Sanyo phones have used interchangeable
charger/data cable connectors. The 4920 is no exception.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.