Sprint Store

Just stopped by my local sprint store. My sanyo 4900 has been acting up
(LOTS of dropped calls). SW/HW checked out fine. They are giving me a
free 4920 to see if that helps. I didn't even have to ask. Anybody
know if the charger for the 4900 and 4920 are compatible?
1 answer Last reply
More about sprint store

    Jim85CJ wrote:

    > Just stopped by my local sprint store. My sanyo 4900 has been acting up
    > (LOTS of dropped calls). SW/HW checked out fine. They are giving me a
    > free 4920 to see if that helps. I didn't even have to ask. Anybody
    > know if the charger for the 4900 and 4920 are compatible?

    hi Jim,

    Yes, so far all of the 3G Sanyo phones have used interchangeable
    charger/data cable connectors. The 4920 is no exception.

    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

Sprint PCS Sanyo Compatibility Internet Service Providers