WTB Startac Needed

My Startac has problems and I'm looking to replace it. Does anybody have a
Sprint Startac model 7867W they want to sell? I am looking for one either
new or with very low minutes on it and in great shape.

Reply directly:
dx440@comcast.netf

Leave off the f at the end of the email address

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:47:45 -0500, "Dale" <SpambotAddress@aol.com>
wrote:

>My Startac has problems and I'm looking to replace it. Does anybody have a
>Sprint Startac model 7867W they want to sell? I am looking for one either
>new or with very low minutes on it and in great shape.

If you haven't already done so, check ebay...

Joseph Huber
Huber.Joseph@comcast.net