Madden NFL 2005 Problem

i have the game and everytime i install it the install get stuck on a file
called SPCHDATA.dat the install can't copy that file and then an error
messege comes up and she tell me if i want to cancel the install or try
again
so i do try again and its stuck again and after a few moments the messge
comes back again.
what to do?
i be very greatfull if you can help me

thenk you
ALON

More about madden 2005 problem
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    come on ppl help me

  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    dirty CD? try deleting everything in your temp folder.
    or copy all files to HD then try to install. Or call tech support.

    --
    Jamie

    Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know
    whether you did it or not.
    ....O.W.

    Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good,
    you'll have to ram them down people's throats
    ....Howard Aiken
    "Alon Email: mmtoka@walla.com via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in
    message news:8a73d594a2ce4e6ba00add8e7b1181b9@GamesKB.com...
    > come on ppl help me

  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    what is hd?
    i don't really know a lot about computers
    if u can explain me that will be great

  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    hd - hard drive

    "Alon Email: mmtoka@walla.com via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in
    message news:8f9a1913f52b4f3cac795a973465aa27@GamesKB.com...
    > what is hd?
    > i don't really know a lot about computers
    > if u can explain me that will be great

  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    plz!!
    anyone?
    i need your help

  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    did you buy the game or did you "borrow" it from Kazaa?

    "Alon Email: mmtoka@walla.com via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in
    message news:f258f3c78874475aa68994aae4e1c07d@GamesKB.com...
    > plz!!
    > anyone?
    > i need your help

  8. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    I'll bet if you shelled out 19 bucks for a brand new copy of the game, it
    would work GREAT.
    Give it a try. You'll see.

    --

    message news:c16ff50c59ac470a972ba77c911ac3b5@GamesKB.com...
    > my friend burn it 2 me, he has the original

PC gaming Games Video Games