Madden NFL 2005 Problem

Last response: in Video Games
April 11, 2005 2:37:21 PM

i have the game and everytime i install it the install get stuck on a file
called SPCHDATA.dat the install can't copy that file and then an error
messege comes up and she tell me if i want to cancel the install or try
again
so i do try again and its stuck again and after a few moments the messge
comes back again.
what to do?
i be very greatfull if you can help me

thenk you
ALON

April 11, 2005 5:39:48 PM

come on ppl help me

April 11, 2005 5:39:49 PM

dirty CD? try deleting everything in your temp folder.
or copy all files to HD then try to install. Or call tech support.

--
Jamie

Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know
whether you did it or not.
....O.W.

Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats
....Howard Aiken
"Alon Email: mmtoka@walla.com via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in
message news:8a73d594a2ce4e6ba00add8e7b1181b9@GamesKB.com...
> come on ppl help me

April 11, 2005 9:09:20 PM

what is hd?
i don't really know a lot about computers
if u can explain me that will be great

April 12, 2005 1:12:24 AM

hd - hard drive

"Alon Email: mmtoka@walla.com via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in
message news:8f9a1913f52b4f3cac795a973465aa27@GamesKB.com...
> what is hd?
> i don't really know a lot about computers
> if u can explain me that will be great

April 14, 2005 6:52:20 PM

plz!!
anyone?
i need your help

April 14, 2005 8:17:17 PM

did you buy the game or did you "borrow" it from Kazaa?

"Alon Email: mmtoka@walla.com via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in
message news:f258f3c78874475aa68994aae4e1c07d@GamesKB.com...
> plz!!
> anyone?
> i need your help

April 16, 2005 1:41:01 AM

my friend burn it 2 me, he has the original

April 16, 2005 2:01:56 PM

I'll bet if you shelled out 19 bucks for a brand new copy of the game, it
would work GREAT.
Give it a try. You'll see.

--

message news:c16ff50c59ac470a972ba77c911ac3b5@GamesKB.com...