Pcs-Pcs minutes calling prefix-mail

I know that voicemail isn't counted in PCS-to-PCS minutes, but what if I
call the VM backdoor number of xxx-mail?
4 answers Last reply
More about minutes calling prefix mail

    Alphad wrote:

    > I know that voicemail isn't counted in PCS-to-PCS minutes, but what if I
    > call the VM backdoor number of xxx-mail?

    I was under the impression that PCS-to-PCS meant one
    PCS phone to another, not PCS to Sprint.

    Is VM *not* billed as minutes?

    Notan

    Notan wrote:

    > Alphad wrote:
    >
    >>I know that voicemail isn't counted in PCS-to-PCS minutes, but what if I
    >>call the VM backdoor number of xxx-mail?
    >

    > I was under the impression that PCS-to-PCS meant one
    > PCS phone to another, not PCS to Sprint.
    >
    > Is VM *not* billed as minutes?

    Only if you call from a landline, and I'd assume that VM backdoors that still
    exist are not billed as PCS to PCS. (Just to be safe.)

    Steve Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message news:<ci8i7c$gii$2@ratbert.glorb.com>...

    But what you can do if you have a buddy with another sprint phone
    (really doesn't matter, you just need a sprint number)---dial the
    other sprint phone, but dial (1-1 xxx-xxx-xxx) Put 11 in front of the
    10 digit #. (this will go directly to the voice mail of the other
    sprint phone, without ringing the phone (where xxx--- is the other
    sprint number---when the voice mail answers, enter **, the prompt then
    asks you to enter the sprint number you want to call)this is where you
    put in your own 10 digit number---you will be connected to your own
    voice mail,do what you need----this is a m2m call--sorry for the poor
    explanation---once you figure out the key stokes---just enter it into
    a memory with the appropriate pauses, and it is pretty well automatic.
    with my sanyo I have to use double pauses at some of the prompts.

    Alphad wrote:

    > I know that voicemail isn't counted in PCS-to-PCS minutes, but what if I
    > call the VM backdoor number of xxx-mail?

    Or, from any another phone, dial your PCS number,
    wait for voicemail to come up, press *, enter your VM passcode, then
    follow the menu propmts to listen.

Sprint PCS PCS Internet Service Providers