Dancing games for the PC!

Hi!

I just got Jungle Book: Rhythm and Groove (Jungle Book: Groove Party) with
two dancemats for the PC.

After it being the center of tonights family gettogether I want to get some
other dancing games for the PC (if existing).

Could someone name any titles?

Thanks in advance!

http://www.konami.com/gs/ddr_pc/