Courses for Links Golf Game (DOS Version)

Does anybody have files for additional courses for the old DOS game
"Links - The Challenge of Golf". The ones I think were made were
Bountiful, Firestone, Doral, Troon North etc. Are these now in the
public domain ?
2 answers Last reply
More about courses links golf game version
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    They may be public domain by now. Have you searched the internet?
    This is site MAY get yoiu started. not sure though.
    http://linksclubhouse.com/main/links.htm

    --
    Jamie

    Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know
    whether you did it or not.
    ....O.W.

    Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good,
    you'll have to ram them down people's throats
    ....Howard Aiken
    "Gogsyboy" <gordon_alexander@oxy.com> wrote in message
    > Does anybody have files for additional courses for the old DOS game
    > "Links - The Challenge of Golf". The ones I think were made were
    > Bountiful, Firestone, Doral, Troon North etc. Are these now in the
    > public domain ?

  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.sports (More info?)

    On Sun, 22 May 2005 09:49:35 -0700, "Jamie" <whats_an_email@what.com> wrote:

    >They may be public domain by now.

    or not...

PC gaming DOS Games Video Games