Courses for Links Golf Game (DOS Version)

Does anybody have files for additional courses for the old DOS game
"Links - The Challenge of Golf". The ones I think were made were
Bountiful, Firestone, Doral, Troon North etc. Are these now in the
public domain ?

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

They may be public domain by now. Have you searched the internet?
This is site MAY get yoiu started. not sure though.
http://linksclubhouse.com/main/links.htm

--
Jamie

Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know
whether you did it or not.
....O.W.

Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats
....Howard Aiken
"Gogsyboy" <gordon_alexander@oxy.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody have files for additional courses for the old DOS game
> "Links - The Challenge of Golf". The ones I think were made were
> Bountiful, Firestone, Doral, Troon North etc. Are these now in the
> public domain ?

Baked

On Sun, 22 May 2005 09:49:35 -0700, "Jamie" <whats_an_email@what.com> wrote:

>They may be public domain by now.