mvp 2005 keyboard controls

Target

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2004

can anyone tell me what the controls are for playing the game
batting is there an additional key for putting the ball in the air or on the
ground?? directional?
bullpen access.....like a shortcut key
any help would be appreciated

Dumbass

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

You can change the buttons in the game...

As for hitting the ball in the air.. you hold up.. (I use numpad 8) (i dont
know if that is default)
so numpad 8 + swing (space bar)

As for hitting the ball on the group.. you hold down.. so numpad 2 + swing
(space bar)

hitting left and right.. are 4 is for left.. 6 is for right..

"Target" <wonttell@noway.com> wrote in message
> can anyone tell me what the controls are for playing the game
> batting is there an additional key for putting the ball in the air or on
> the ground?? directional?
> bullpen access.....like a shortcut key
> any help would be appreciated

Target

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2004

ok I tried that and it seems to work the only concern I have is baserunners
try to steal 2nd when I press up on the keyboard is there a fix for that, if
I reassign the base running will it reassign the hitting the ball in the air
too??

Dumbass

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

Good point.. I reassigned "stealing 2nd base" to another button.. and
hitting up is still numpad8.. in fact, I reassigned all the baserunning
buttons...

As for relay/cutoff throws.. you set the button in the game.. (i use numpad
ENTER)

As for bullpen, you hold the PLUS sign on the numpad,, then scroll left and
right using numbad 2,4,6,8...

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

A halfway decent controller is only 20 bucks, if you guys are interested. I
have the Saitek P880, it works pretty good.

--
Jamie

Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know
whether you did it or not.
....O.W.

Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats
....Howard Aiken
"Dumbass" <fake@fake.com> wrote in message
> Good point.. I reassigned "stealing 2nd base" to another button.. and
> hitting up is still numpad8.. in fact, I reassigned all the baserunning
> buttons...
>
> As for relay/cutoff throws.. you set the button in the game.. (i use
> numpad
> ENTER)
>
> As for bullpen, you hold the PLUS sign on the numpad,, then scroll left
> and
> right using numbad 2,4,6,8...

Dumbass

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

I am just so accustomed to the keyboard, anything would seem strange.

=0)

"Jamie" <whats_an_email@what.com> wrote in message
>A halfway decent controller is only 20 bucks, if you guys are interested.
>I have the Saitek P880, it works pretty good.
>
> --
> Jamie
>
> Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to
> know whether you did it or not.
> ...O.W.
>
> Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good,
> you'll have to ram them down people's throats
> ...Howard Aiken
> "Dumbass" <fake@fake.com> wrote in message
>> Good point.. I reassigned "stealing 2nd base" to another button.. and
>> hitting up is still numpad8.. in fact, I reassigned all the baserunning
>> buttons...
>>
>> As for relay/cutoff throws.. you set the button in the game.. (i use
>> numpad
>> ENTER)
>>
>> As for bullpen, you hold the PLUS sign on the numpad,, then scroll left
>> and
>> right using numbad 2,4,6,8...

Dumbass

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

The main thing is:

There is a config keyboard settings screen in the game.. Use that..

Some things are missing in the keyboard.. like deliberately hitting a batter
with a pitch..

>i like the keyboard too, I just wish I could get a list of all keyboard
>controls

TRENDING THREADS