Eastside Hockey Manager is out...

Turk

Distinguished
May 25, 2003

Got this e-mail today...haven't had a lot of time to play with it, but so
far the detail is almost overwhelming.

-----------------------------------

Try and Buy Digital Download

We are pleased to announce the arrival of the highly anticipated 'Try and
Buy' version of NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2005 which you can download from

http://d.trymedia.com/d/segaeu/999d_pkg541_new/segaeu/ehm2005_setup.exe

Pricing is as follows:-

North American Customers - $29.99
UK Customers - £29.99
Rest of the world - 44.99 Euros

This download allows you to play the game for six months (in game) via a
fully functional demo. After this time, you can then choose to pay for the
full product and 'unlock' your game.

As ever, our community forums are available for you to post questions and
queries about the game. We recently added two new forums dedicated to NHL
EHM 2005 Editors and online play. Visit the forum
http://community.sigames.com/eve/ubb.x/a/frm/f/6461934525

- NHL EHM 2005 in the press

If you still haven't made up your mind about purchasing the game, please
take some time to look at a selection of reviews and interviews about the
game

Preview : GamersInfo - http://www.gamersinfo.net/index.php?art/id:448
Preview : Gamespy -
http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/nhl-eastside-hockey-manager-2005/613452p1.html

Interview Gamersinfo: http://www.gamersinfo.net/index.php?art/id:411
Interview Sportgamers: http://ehm.sportgamers.se/intervjuer.php?ID=4

- Get 40% off a PC Zone subscription

Sports Interactive have teamed up with our friends at Future Publishing to
offer every fan of our games a special 40% discount on an annual
subscription of PC Zone

http://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/pzv/w011

Thanks for your continued support
The Sports Interactive team
http://www.sigames.com/ehm/

> Try and Buy Digital Download
>
> North American Customers - $29.99
> UK Customers - £29.99
> Rest of the world - 44.99 Euros

I can't see anyone outside NA buying this.

At least they won't get my money.

--
Petteri Koivisto
kotterip@hotmail.com

Turk

Distinguished
May 25, 2003

"Petteri Koivisto" <kotterip@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> Try and Buy Digital Download
>>
>> North American Customers - $29.99
>> UK Customers - £29.99
>> Rest of the world - 44.99 Euros
>>

> I can't see anyone outside NA buying this.
>
> At least they won't get my money.

Yeah, because it's not like hockey is played around the world or anything,
right? You must have a marketing degree.

turk
--
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment
insurance and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of