Data transfer with Samsung a620/VGA1000?

Does anyone have suggestions on cables and/or software to use for
transfering pictures/ringtones/games to Samsung's a620/VGA1000? I've
looked at Datapilot's and FutureDial's products and they both seem to
be limited. Datapilot's doesn't seem to tranfer images. FutureDial's
doesn't seem to transfer ringtones or games. Does anyone know if this
is correct? Are there any other products available?

Thanks,

Brad
5 answers Last reply
More about data transfer samsung a620 vga1000

    I'm curious about this too, I've been using rumkin for my ringtone
    downloads, but i would rather use a data cable.

    "who_me" <who_me0000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have suggestions on cables and/or software to use for
    > transfering pictures/ringtones/games to Samsung's a620/VGA1000? I've
    > looked at Datapilot's and FutureDial's products and they both seem to
    > be limited. Datapilot's doesn't seem to tranfer images. FutureDial's
    > doesn't seem to transfer ringtones or games. Does anyone know if this
    > is correct? Are there any other products available?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Brad

    they have the stuff at radio shack and you dont have to buy the software
    its a free download on sprintpcs.com

    --
    richardsonsd
    http://cellphoneforums.net

    "richardsonsd" <richardsonsd.1db364@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in
    message news:richardsonsd.1db364@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...

    > they have the stuff at radio shack and you dont have to buy the software
    > its a free download on sprintpcs.com

    What's a free download from SPCS?

    Bob

    http://tinyurl.com/2oswb

    pick the airprime catagory after u pick your operating system

    this and the cable from radio shack are all u need to go online

    --
    richardsonsd
    http://cellphoneforums.net

    "richardsonsd" <richardsonsd.1dd203@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in
    message news:richardsonsd.1dd203@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...

    > http://tinyurl.com/2oswb
    >
    > pick the airprime catagory after u pick your operating system
    >
    > this and the cable from radio shack are all u need to go online

    Yea, but why does anyone need to download a 19 meg installation file, when
    they can set one up quicker than downloading and installing the program?

    All one needs to do is to go to Futuredial.com, get the drivers for their
    phone and set up a new dial up.

    Bob

Sprint PCS Products Games Samsung Internet Service Providers