Data transfer with Samsung a620/VGA1000?

Does anyone have suggestions on cables and/or software to use for
transfering pictures/ringtones/games to Samsung's a620/VGA1000? I've
looked at Datapilot's and FutureDial's products and they both seem to
be limited. Datapilot's doesn't seem to tranfer images. FutureDial's
doesn't seem to transfer ringtones or games. Does anyone know if this
is correct? Are there any other products available?

Thanks,

Brad

I'm curious about this too, I've been using rumkin for my ringtone
downloads, but i would rather use a data cable.

"richardsonsd" <richardsonsd.1db364@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in
message news:richardsonsd.1db364@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...

> they have the stuff at radio shack and you dont have to buy the software
> its a free download on sprintpcs.com

What's a free download from SPCS?

Bob

"richardsonsd" <richardsonsd.1dd203@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in
message news:richardsonsd.1dd203@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...

> http://tinyurl.com/2oswb
>
> pick the airprime catagory after u pick your operating system
>
> this and the cable from radio shack are all u need to go online

Yea, but why does anyone need to download a 19 meg installation file, when
they can set one up quicker than downloading and installing the program?

All one needs to do is to go to Futuredial.com, get the drivers for their
phone and set up a new dial up.

Bob