nhl 2004 online

Hi!

Can you help me finding some freeware server to play nhl 2004 on-line.
i found only one onlineliga.nhl-tribute.de but it's in german and i
have quite a problem with the language.
Or are there some places in the net where i could find somebody to
play this amazing game online with?
Help - pleeeease!

http://www.nhldepot.org/filearena/showfile.php?fileid=2560