Madden 2k6 vision cones

Turk

Distinguished
May 25, 2003

From the article:
QB Vision Cones
From Peyton to Eli, screens comparing the vision cones of the Madden
quarterbacks.
by Jon Robinson
July 19, 2005 - There aren't many times when you look at Michael Vick and
Chris Weinke and call them even. That is, before EA Sports introduced Vision
and Precision Passing into their game. The past few years, Madden has been
all about Vick, his fast running and cannon arm. These days, however, you
won't be completing those bombs off the wrong foot...not with Vision and
Precision turned on. You'll have to have your receiver in your sights before
launching the rock down field, evening out the playing field with those
gamers who would only play as Atlanta. This year, you might see the entire
gaming community playing as the Colts, and when you scroll through the
screens displaying the vision cones of the various quarterbacks, you'll
understand why.

So here it is, a visual reference of every starter and second-string QB in
the game and what their vision cone looks like.

You might never play as Atlanta again.

http://sports.ign.com/articles/634/634981p1.html

turk

"turk" <turk96@comcast.net> wrote in message
> From the article:
> QB Vision Cones
> From Peyton to Eli, screens comparing the vision cones of the Madden
> quarterbacks.
> by Jon Robinson
> July 19, 2005 - There aren't many times when you look at Michael Vick and
> Chris Weinke and call them even. That is, before EA Sports introduced
> Vision and Precision Passing into their game. The past few years, Madden
> has been all about Vick, his fast running and cannon arm. These days,
> however, you won't be completing those bombs off the wrong foot...not with
> Vision and Precision turned on. You'll have to have your receiver in your
> sights before launching the rock down field, evening out the playing field
> with those gamers who would only play as Atlanta. This year, you might see
> the entire gaming community playing as the Colts, and when you scroll
> through the screens displaying the vision cones of the various
> quarterbacks, you'll understand why.
>

> So here it is, a visual reference of every starter and second-string QB in
> the game and what their vision cone looks like.
>
> You might never play as Atlanta again.
>
> http://sports.ign.com/articles/634/634981p1.html
>
> turk

Darn, too bad Tim Couch is now out of the league. I'll bet his vision cone
projected out from behind his head.

I don't see a big problem with this. Sounds like a good idea, making the
game play more realistically.

I probably will not be getting NCAA Football this year but I will get
Madden.

Alanb

TRENDING THREADS