Past Season Disks

Looking to obtain Diamond Mind Bseball past season disks. Will trade
Strat-o-Matic or Action PC Football.

graymalkin26@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking to obtain Diamond Mind Bseball past season disks. Will trade
> Strat-o-Matic or Action PC Football.

Unless the person trading with you provides you with the original DMB
season disk and doesn't keep a copy for himself, this is illegal.

Yeah, and go figure, I traded the guy for the ones I had and he never sent
me anything in trade.

Nothing illegal, just a shaft.
<phylville@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> graymalkin26@gmail.com wrote:
>> Looking to obtain Diamond Mind Bseball past season disks. Will trade
>> Strat-o-Matic or Action PC Football.
>
> Unless the person trading with you provides you with the original DMB
> season disk and doesn't keep a copy for himself, this is illegal.

He has ripped me to man. I was looking for 69-73 seasons, he told me he
had them and never delievered after I sent him a bunch of strat,
pcaction, and diamond mind.Do you have any diamond seasons 69-73?

Billy D.