Sanyo 4900 desktop charger OK for RL-4920?

On eBay I find desktop chargers said to be compatible with the SCP-4900. No
mention is made of the RL-4920 in the description, nor can I find a desktop
charger for the 4920 anywhere.

Are these compatible? Has anyone who upgraded from the 4900 to a 4920 used
their old desktop charger successfully?
--
Chris Cowles,
Gainesville, FL

"Chris Cowles" <NoSpam@For.me> wrote in message
> On eBay I find desktop chargers said to be compatible with the SCP-4900.
No
> mention is made of the RL-4920 in the description, nor can I find a
desktop
> charger for the 4920 anywhere.
>
> Are these compatible? Has anyone who upgraded from the 4900 to a 4920 used
> their old desktop charger successfully?
> --
> Chris Cowles,
> Gainesville, FL

Considering that Sanyo doesn't list a desktop charger on the site
http://tinyurl.com/5cnme, it may or may not be compatible. I'd suggest
contacting Sanyo support directly. One place to start is
http://tinyurl.com/63exl

Bob

AHM

Distinguished
May 27, 2002

I was looking at upgrading from the 4900 to the 4920 - and the rep at the local
Sprint store said they're different - and looking at the physical cameras, I
can't imagine it would work, although I'd love to be proved wrong!

Good luck,
Aletia

>On eBay I find desktop chargers said to be compatible with the SCP-4900. No
>mention is made of the RL-4920 in the description, nor can I find a desktop
>charger for the 4920 anywhere.
>
>Are these compatible? Has anyone who upgraded from the 4900 to a 4920 used
>their old desktop charger successfully?
>--
>Chris Cowles,
>Gainesville, FL

AHM

Distinguished
May 27, 2002

Sorry about that "camera" thing - I've in the middle of a camcorder purchase,
and hae cameras on the brain!

The PHONES are different, that is!
Cheers,
AHM