Sync (activesync) with outlook to PDA/Smartphone on Sprint

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
September 24, 2004 5:28:26 PM

I am looking to find out what if any phones other then the big pocket
pc phone can I sync over the air with outlook? Can I do that with the
treo? I am not looking for just email but a full sync including
outlook contacts and tasks. My task list is the big one for me.

My email provider runs exchange 2003 with the Mobile Information
Server

And if I can do this I assume I need to get vision? How much would it
cost to add vision on 2 phones on one plan. I dont have vision on
either now.
October 4, 2004 2:45:21 PM

Is there a way to do sync with outlook over the air via sprint?

!