Recording software for SB Live Value?

I have SB Live value and looking for a recording software.

Obviously there was a version available in SB site earlier. Right now
there is only a upgrade patch only.

Any input as to its whereabout would be appreciated.

Daniel
1 answer Last reply
More about recording software live value

    <dtong22@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have SB Live value and looking for a recording software.
    >
    > Obviously there was a version available in SB site earlier. Right now
    > there is only a upgrade patch only.
    >
    > Any input as to its whereabout would be appreciated.
    >
    > Daniel

    Just about any software will work. Getting low latency drivers (if you
    choose to use softsynths in real-time, etc.) will be the only thing but
    there are free 3rd part drivers out there for that.

Pro Audio Audio Software