sims 2 and windows me

Last response: in Video Games
September 19, 2004 11:07:00 AM

trying to play sims 2, can't install it on my new computer
without a new video card so I tried to install it on my
older computer - good video card, direct x all OK and
working, meets minimum requirements, but the game freezes
while loading.

I've done control/alt/delete and closed down every running
program possible, system resources are at 90%, virus scan
disabled, system restore disabled.

Each time I try to load the game, more of it loads. Does
anyone have any suggestions? Is it a windows ME problem?
Or is it that I only have the minimum CPU and RAM?

I want to play the dang game! It's driving me crazy! I
never had any problems with Sims 1 - and I had all the
expansion packs and 5 gigs of downloads on that game.

Thanks

More about : sims windows

Anonymous
September 19, 2004 3:01:27 PM

Hi 2feathers,

I posted driver upgrade instructions in a reply to your 1st post. :-)

Cheers,
Jimmy.

!