Madden - the crash bug returns

Same old Madden crash bug that made me dump 2005 -- at some point in a
Franchise mode, the game will crash when entering a new year because
the games dumped all the players in the league -- a bug that was never
fixed in 2005.

Good job, EA. I'm glad to see being the only football game in town
hasn't made you complacent or anything.

Jonah Falcon

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

Gee Jonah.... Maybe it could be YOUR system?

--
Jamie

Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know
whether you did it or not.
....O.W.

<jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> Same old Madden crash bug that made me dump 2005 -- at some point in a
> Franchise mode, the game will crash when entering a new year because
> the games dumped all the players in the league -- a bug that was never
> fixed in 2005.
>
> Good job, EA. I'm glad to see being the only football game in town
> hasn't made you complacent or anything.
>
> Jonah Falcon

No, because the other one was a crash on a different system.

It's not a graphics issue. It's a corrupt file issue -- it happens in
other games like College Hoops 2K5 on the XBox.

Jonah Falcon

TRENDING THREADS