Boadband software utility limitation

Hi

I use the mn-520 card in diferents sites with diferents
WEP and SSID.

I need to configure every time mi card profile on the
software.

I see others software and card that it's posible to save
diferents configuration for diferents sites.

I ask:

1.- Is it posible to use other compatible software with
this capavilities?

or

2.- Is Microsoft workin arround this problem?

Thanks in advance

Microsoft's Wireless Zero Config service will handle this fine.

At your two locations, detect the network SSID, enter the appropriate WEP
key, set those two SSID's as preferred networks, and you should be off to
the races.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -