Annoying BSOD! Please HELP!

alecstheone

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2010
Hello, I get bluescreen many times when I shut down my computer and I thought that somebody can help me.... It's not a rule but its annoing. Firstly I thought that it was because of overheating of some of my pc components because this error seems to appear when I use the computer for many hours.... I tried to play some games and to shut it down but the error didn't appeared.... Secondly, I tried to play games untill it was hot, than I left it a few minutes untill it cooled down and I shut it down and the error appeared again.. So I don't think it is because of the heat... Firstly, this error appeared just by shutting down of the computer, but in time it also appeared also while surfing the web, while playing, while killing an application, when putting on sleep or when shutting down... (when shutting or putting on sleep down lets say 1 in 5 times, the monitor goes black and the coputer stays open...)
It appears more frequently when shutting down or putting on sleep...
I checked the computer and it doesn't have dust in it and the drivers are up to date....
Now the last thing that I suspect is the software... (and I really hope that this is the problem )

My computer is a DELL PRECISION T5500, hex core processor XEON 5675, video card: Quadro 4000, 12GB RAM ECC, 1.5 TB HDD and Im running Windows 7-64 bit
I have deamon tools indtalled and eset smart security system AV. (heared this may cause the problem but not sure...)

As You can observe from the minidump files its not so stressfull and frequently that I cannot work on play on it but I would like to know what to do because my warranty wont last forever...
Please help me.... I don't have other options and its really hard to ship it back to the warranty because it'll cost much...

I'll upload all the minidump files below.. there are a few and pretty various... :(

http://ge.tt/8lX5lHJ/v/0?c

Thank You very much!

Thats server hardware, and the GPU is for workstation type work. Thats isnt gaming hardware by any stretch of the imagination. May have something to do with it but im not familiar with server hardware.

Max Collodi

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
First you should uninstall any programs that you think may be the problem so as to eliminate that possibility. Has this been happening since day one or after you had the computer for a time. Sometimes warranty replacement is the best option on a brand new machine. You should also let Dell support know about the issue so that there is a record of the problem in case it can't be resolved in a simple way.

alecstheone

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2010
Well, I tried to uninstall deamon tools as I thought it may be the problem but it wasnt... Or maby it was for a type of BSOD.. Maby the other types are from other programs or hardware....
And about dell... I called them and they gave me loathingly answers...
I thought if someone can decode the minidumps, than I would know for sure what is causing the problem and also inform the Dell support what part should be replaced....

alecstheone

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2010
Hello!
I ran memtest 86 for about 18 hours (8 passes) and no errors occured...
Than I ran seatools for both of my Hdd's (samsung and seagate) an after running several hours it sayd "PASSED" at the test category...
I also updated the Samsung HDD firmware as it was marked critical on dell driver page..
What else should I try?

alecstheone

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2010
Hello! Sorry for the delay but I'm still in exams... As told, I ran the driver verifier and I received several BSOD's... I received a few when opening my computer (with a microsoft word open in the task bar) or when the computer enters in sleep mode or randomly.... Almost every time when the computer automatically enters sleep mode I got BSOD... When I manually put it, sometimes it doesn't show the BSOD...

As you can see from the uploaded minidumps most of them are from today and all have C4 error...

http://ge.tt/9SbNsvJ/v/0