Anonymous Call Rejection for Cellular

Last response: in Network Providers
October 3, 2004 10:10:15 PM

Is anonymous call rejection available on any of the cellular carriers?
Sprint CSRs said that the service is only available on landlines. I really
hate "unknown caller" rings. I usually just let them go to voice mail, but
I'd rather them hear a message saying "the subscriber does not accept calls
from unknown callers....please unblock, etc. etc. etc".

None of my relatives, friends or coworkers block their numbers, so it would
really help with junk calls.
Anonymous
October 5, 2004 4:22:07 AM

>Is anonymous call rejection available on any of the cellular carriers?

None that I know of. Press the end key on any number not recognized and your
phone quits ringing and the call is rejected.

--
John S.
October 5, 2004 4:49:05 AM

"John S." <sexyexotiche@aol.comspamfree> wrote in message
> >Is anonymous call rejection available on any of the cellular carriers?
>
> None that I know of. Press the end key on any number not recognized and
your
> phone quits ringing and the call is rejected.

I just set the custom ringer for anonymous calls to silent...

-F
!