Quiet here, any good web sites concerning Sprintpcs?

Where did all the discussion go?
4 answers Last reply
More about quiet here good sites sprintpcs

    "dave" <dwolfe-no-spam@.invalid> wrote in message
    > Where did all the discussion go?

    Sometimes, silence is golden ... :). Half of the reason why it's so quiet is
    that Phillipe hasn't been posting his diatribe. The other half is that not
    too many people are having issues with SPCS. As Martha would say from the
    Grey Bar Motel ... "It's a good thing!"

    As to your subject line, there are a couple of good independent sites

    www.phonescoop.com
    http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=9 .
    This particular page lets you check to see whether you have the most recent
    firmware for your phone. Click on the home link for more info.

    Bob

    "tom ronson" <madscribe123@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >
    > >The other half is that not too many people are having issues with SPCS.
    >
    > You know that how?

    Uhhh, maybe it's because there isn't much traffic on this newsgroup right
    now ... ya think?

    > "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >
    > > Uhhh, maybe it's because there isn't much traffic on this newsgroup
    right
    > > now ... ya think?
    >
    > Uhhh, maybe the constant battles between the parties drove people off?
    Nah,
    > can't be that simple. I mean sprintusers.com traffic must be an anomaly
    > (inclusive of spcs issues), or something.
    >
    > --tr

    This newsgroup has been pretty quiet for the past three weeks Tom, since
    Phillipe went away. So, with your point, only the constant gripers that
    posted in this newsgroup moved over to sprintusers.com, to keep the traffic
    up there.

    Bob

    On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 17:47:06 GMT, "Bob Smith"
    <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >"tom ronson" <madscribe123@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> > Uhhh, maybe it's because there isn't much traffic on this newsgroup
    >right
    >> > now ... ya think?
    >>
    >> Uhhh, maybe the constant battles between the parties drove people off?
    >Nah,
    >> can't be that simple. I mean sprintusers.com traffic must be an anomaly
    >> (inclusive of spcs issues), or something.
    >>
    >> --tr
    >
    >This newsgroup has been pretty quiet for the past three weeks Tom, since
    >Phillipe went away. So, with your point, only the constant gripers that
    >posted in this newsgroup moved over to sprintusers.com, to keep the traffic
    >up there.
    >
    >Bob

    The Verizon newsgroup has been slow too. About the same as here. Used
    to be a lot more action there as well . I was wondering why.

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers