Motorola v710 at spcs? When/If?

Verizon is now offering the v710 ... does anyone know if/when SPCS
will offer it?
I've been with spcs since '99, but am now looking for a reliable
bluetooth enabled phone. With Verizon offering the v710, they're
looking good enough to switch to if SPCS doesn't offer something
comparable soon....

Thanks,

KeithB

jeff

From what I'm reading, Verizon has deliberately disabled many of the V710's
bluetooth functions and has adopted a "let 'em eat cake" attitude when asked
about it. I don't think I'd be hopping over to Verizon any time soon,
especially if I was doing it just to get the V710.

Jeff