How do I configure my Sprint 8200w/data cable setup as a u..

theone

okay, I have the cable, installed the drivers, xp recognized a usb
modem.. As far as etting up the connection I assume I set it up as dial
up? what do i put in for dial up number (if anything), username , and
password.
I have tried variations of my own pcs number and username password for
site but to no avail.. How do i do it?

Thanks in advance.

-Chad

"theOne" <theone@dodgeNOPSAM.it.com> wrote in message
> okay, I have the cable, installed the drivers, xp recognized a usb
> modem.. As far as etting up the connection I assume I set it up as dial
> up? what do i put in for dial up number (if anything), username , and
> password.
> I have tried variations of my own pcs number and username password for
> site but to no avail.. How do i do it?
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> -Chad

You set the dial up with no user name or password. The number to dial is
#777.

Bob

TRENDING THREADS