PRL 10025 now available

I tried *2 but no auto-OTA, so I called *2, was on hold for 3 minutes,
said to Claire "PRL update", then said to Claire "Handset problems",
then asked the rep to please flag my phones for a PRL update.

Shortly afterwards, I called *2 from each of two handsets and waited a
minute while each was updated successfully to 10025.

larryt510@hotmail.com wrote:

> As an OTA. More details later.

So what does a PRL update do anyway? Does it automatically update your
phone when you call *2 or do you have to say update?

"Tom85" <ohno@dodgeit.com> wrote in message news:<10mj2nb3pm580c0@corp.supernews.com>...
> So what does a PRL update do anyway? Does it automatically update your
> phone when you call *2 or do you have to say update?

Sometimes you will automatically get flagged for the update but not
very often. Usually you have to call *2 and speak to a rep and ask
for the flag.

This particular update is more important than past updates especially
for people living or traveling in Montana. I'm still looking into
other changes that have occured from this update and there are others.

Robert

Im anxiously awaiting for an interpretation of this PRL. In Oklahoma City,
I now roam onto Cingular instead of ATTWS when my phone is in analog only
mode.

Robert wrote:
> Im anxiously awaiting for an interpretation of this PRL. In Oklahoma City,
> I now roam onto Cingular instead of ATTWS when my phone is in analog only
> mode.

Most likely, that was done in anticipation of government approval of the
Cingular purchase of ATTWS.