TotalWar Site?

Hello. I'm trying to get the latest patch for RTW but when I go to the
total war site I get a 'server not found' error. Anyone else having this
problem? Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about totalwar site
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    You need to go to the total war centre at www.twcenter.net to get the
    patches for RTW Realism.

    --
    Regards
    Nats

    "It's life, Jim, but not as we know it."
    "Mr. Zee" <noone@nohow.net> wrote in message
    > Hello. I'm trying to get the latest patch for RTW but when I go to the
    > total war site I get a 'server not found' error. Anyone else having this
    > problem? Thanks!

  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    Thanks!
    "Nats" <nstutt@nstutt.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > You need to go to the total war centre at www.twcenter.net to get the
    > patches for RTW Realism.
    >
    > --
    > Regards
    > Nats
    >
    > "It's life, Jim, but not as we know it."
    > "Mr. Zee" <noone@nohow.net> wrote in message
    >> Hello. I'm trying to get the latest patch for RTW but when I go to the
    >> total war site I get a 'server not found' error. Anyone else having
    >> this problem? Thanks!

PC gaming Games IBM Servers Video Games