TotalWar Site?

Hello. I'm trying to get the latest patch for RTW but when I go to the
total war site I get a 'server not found' error. Anyone else having this
problem? Thanks!

You need to go to the total war centre at www.twcenter.net to get the
patches for RTW Realism.

--
Regards
Nats

"It's life, Jim, but not as we know it."
"Mr. Zee" <noone@nohow.net> wrote in message
> Hello. I'm trying to get the latest patch for RTW but when I go to the
> total war site I get a 'server not found' error. Anyone else having this
> problem? Thanks!

Thanks!