Samsung VI660 question

Does anyone know of a way to reprogram the internal clock on the VI660 phone
to display 24-hour (i.e. "military") time?

Oh, and one more thing...is there a desktop charger available for the VI660?
I would like an extra battery, but it does me no good if it has to be
connected to the phone in order to charge.

> Oh, and one more thing...is there a desktop charger available for the
VI660?
> I would like an extra battery, but it does me no good if it has to be
> connected to the phone in order to charge.

SamsungUSA lists one for your phone on their site - http://tinyurl.com/48p2r

As for your prior question about the 24 hour time, my Sanyo 5300 won't do
it, and I don't see anyway of programming it, when plugging in my MSL.

If your phone does have that capability, and I haven't heard or read any
posts that do in the past 6 years on this newsgroup, it may be found on the
full phone manual located on Samsung's or SPCS's web phone page for your
phone.

Bob

Bob Smith wrote:
> "Bob Igel" <rigel@hotpop.com> wrote in message
>
>>Oh, and one more thing...is there a desktop charger available for the
>
> VI660?
>
>>I would like an extra battery, but it does me no good if it has to be
>>connected to the phone in order to charge.
>

> SamsungUSA lists one for your phone on their site - http://tinyurl.com/48p2r
>
> As for your prior question about the 24 hour time, my Sanyo 5300 won't do
> it, and I don't see anyway of programming it, when plugging in my MSL.

If the 660 could do it, the setting would probably be under Menu/7/1
(Settings/Display) and my 660 does not have such a setting there or anywhere
else in its menus.