Mechwarrior 4 problem

I have MW4 installed on our two home computers. I play
multiplayer on a closed LAN network. I recently installed
the Clan and Inner Sphere Mech Paks, I bought two copies
of each so they have unique product keys for each
machine. When I try to play multiplayer, I can see the
host game and when I try to connect, it kicks me back
into the lobby. Is there something I have missed here?

On the LAN, do you have ALL of the DirectPlay ports opened/enabled?

Geoffrey Cohen
Microsoft® MVP - PC Games
Consumer Products Group