cool online strategy game

http://www.FunAuthority.com/Register.asp?Referral=28201

good online war strategy game. The clan to check out is TOOL clan -
they appear to be up and comng and will train you for the wars.
2 answers Last reply
More about cool online strategy game
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    <webnewsgroup@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.FunAuthority.com/Register.asp?Referral=28201
    >
    > good online war strategy game. The clan to check out is TOOL clan -
    > they appear to be up and comng and will train you for the wars.

    What a strikingly well-named clan.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    webnewsgroup@yahoo.com wrote in news:1107401743.907584.276870
    @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > http://www.FunAuthority.com/Register.asp?Referral=28201
    >
    > good online war strategy game. The clan to check out is TOOL clan -
    > they appear to be up and comng and will train you for the wars.

    Sorry I visit no web sites with a "referral". Too many false sends trying
    to rack up their sales points

    Gandalf Parker

PC gaming Games IBM Video Games