cool online strategy game

Last response: in Video Games
February 2, 2005 10:35:43 PM

http://www.FunAuthority.com/Register.asp?Referral=28201

good online war strategy game. The clan to check out is TOOL clan -
they appear to be up and comng and will train you for the wars.
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 4:31:16 PM

<webnewsgroup@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> http://www.FunAuthority.com/Register.asp?Referral=28201
>
> good online war strategy game. The clan to check out is TOOL clan -
> they appear to be up and comng and will train you for the wars.

What a strikingly well-named clan.
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 5:17:46 PM

webnewsgroup@yahoo.com wrote in news:1107401743.907584.276870
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> http://www.FunAuthority.com/Register.asp?Referral=28201
>
> good online war strategy game. The clan to check out is TOOL clan -
> they appear to be up and comng and will train you for the wars.

Sorry I visit no web sites with a "referral". Too many false sends trying
to rack up their sales points

Gandalf Parker