Halo: Random texture shifts and Chat Problems

When playing Halo, all the textures change from normal to
orange bar code like stuff when you look in certain
directions.

Also, I am unable to see any chat text in online play.

Hi Jay,

"Jay C" <gamerjc12@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:19a101c49e77$e3aed840$a501280a@phx.gbl...
| When playing Halo, all the textures change from normal to
| orange bar code like stuff when you look in certain
| directions.
|
| Also, I am unable to see any chat text in online play.

Let's start with the chat text...
Reinstall XML from the HALO CD directly
by running msxmlenu.msi which is located in the Redist directory. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

I have the same texture shifting problem. The problem
only seems to occur in Halo and NFS: Underground. It only
started after I purchased my new Radeon 9200. I upgraded
with the newest catalyst drivers yesterday, and still no
luck.