Sanyo SCP-4900

Hi,

Has anyone found an inexpensive way to get ringers and transfer the
phone book to a PC on the Sanyo SCP-4900? There are plenty of people
selling cables and of course there is that very expensive
cable/software package from Futuredial. I have seen cables for as
little as $12.50 and I know there is a free package called Bitpim. Has
anyone done this successfully?
3 answers Last reply
More about sanyo 4900

    "Harry Houdini" <fl46m@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Has anyone found an inexpensive way to get ringers and transfer the
    > phone book to a PC on the Sanyo SCP-4900? There are plenty of people
    > selling cables and of course there is that very expensive
    > cable/software package from Futuredial. I have seen cables for as
    > little as $12.50 and I know there is a free package called Bitpim. Has
    > anyone done this successfully?

    I've been able to sync the phonebook on my 5300 with BitPim. In saying that,
    it's on version 7.15. I run into problems with versions 7.16 to 7.19, with
    my Win 2K OS.

    Bob

    Where did you get the cable?

    /On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:38:25 GMT, "Bob Smith"

    > Where did you get the cable?

    Radio Shack. Costs around $20 ...

    Bob

Sprint PCS Sanyo Cable Internet Service Providers