Civilization IV's List

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

According to Apolyton.net, Firaxis said most of the ideas in the Civ 4 Wish
List matches what they were considering.

Here's The List:
http://apolyton.net/go.php?forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3576588

Jonah Falcon
5 answers Last reply
More about civilization list
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 04:07:23 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
    <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

    >According to Apolyton.net, Firaxis said most of the ideas in the Civ 4 Wish
    >List matches what they were considering.
    >
    >Here's The List:
    >http://apolyton.net/go.php?forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3576588

    Can't access that page w/o registration. I tried bug me not and now
    I'm logged in on a banned account and can't find a "log out" button...
    Bad site design.


    --
    Alex
    atheist #2007
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    "Alex" <a@b.c> wrote in message
    news:40dh01pi84ef5nrqs4v8v19m9sf64tfu4c@4ax.com...
    > On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 04:07:23 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
    > <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:
    >
    >>According to Apolyton.net, Firaxis said most of the ideas in the Civ 4
    >>Wish
    >>List matches what they were considering.
    >>
    >>Here's The List:
    >>http://apolyton.net/go.php?forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3576588
    >
    > Can't access that page w/o registration. I tried bug me not and now
    > I'm logged in on a banned account and can't find a "log out" button...
    > Bad site design.

    Or maybe you were banned. lol

    Jonah Falcon
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 14:43:36 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
    <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

    >Or maybe you were banned. lol
    >

    No, the bugmenot.com account was banned. I've never visited that site
    - unless it was in existence back when SMAC came out...


    --
    Alex
    atheist #2007
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    It would be nice that someone copy - paste this list here on news group.


    "Alex" <a@b.c> wrote in message
    news:3mli01dbp78oq3p87cm3an93ksukh9gj5g@4ax.com...
    > On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 14:43:36 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
    > <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Or maybe you were banned. lol
    >>
    >
    > No, the bugmenot.com account was banned. I've never visited that site
    > - unless it was in existence back when SMAC came out...
    >
    >
    > --
    > Alex
    > atheist #2007
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 09:07:22 +0100, "Keyser Soze" <info@info.com>
    wrote:

    >It would be nice that someone copy - paste this list here on news group.

    The list is currently a microsoft word document more than 160 pages
    long. As this isn't a binary group, it wouldn't be on topic to post
    it here, especially when you can just go get it yourself.

    --
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability
    of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Falcon Games IBM Video Games