Civilization IV's List

Last response: in Video Games
February 8, 2005 7:07:23 AM

According to Apolyton.net, Firaxis said most of the ideas in the Civ 4 Wish
List matches what they were considering.

Here's The List:
http://apolyton.net/go.php?forums/attachment.php?s=&pos...

Jonah Falcon

More about : civilization list

February 8, 2005 10:52:00 AM

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 04:07:23 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
<jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

>According to Apolyton.net, Firaxis said most of the ideas in the Civ 4 Wish
>List matches what they were considering.
>
>Here's The List:
>http://apolyton.net/go.php?forums/attachment.php?s=&pos...

Can't access that page w/o registration. I tried bug me not and now
I'm logged in on a banned account and can't find a "log out" button...
Bad site design.

--
Alex
atheist #2007

"Alex" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 04:07:23 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
> <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>According to Apolyton.net, Firaxis said most of the ideas in the Civ 4
>>Wish
>>List matches what they were considering.
>>
>>Here's The List:
>>http://apolyton.net/go.php?forums/attachment.php?s=&pos...
>
> Can't access that page w/o registration. I tried bug me not and now
> I'm logged in on a banned account and can't find a "log out" button...
> Bad site design.

Or maybe you were banned. lol

Jonah Falcon
Related resources
February 8, 2005 10:19:03 PM

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 14:43:36 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
<jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

>Or maybe you were banned. lol

No, the bugmenot.com account was banned. I've never visited that site
- unless it was in existence back when SMAC came out...

--
Alex
atheist #2007

It would be nice that someone copy - paste this list here on news group.

"Alex" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 14:43:36 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
> <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>Or maybe you were banned. lol
>>

> No, the bugmenot.com account was banned. I've never visited that site
> - unless it was in existence back when SMAC came out...
>

> --
> Alex
> atheist #2007
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 12:07:23 PM

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 09:07:22 +0100, "Keyser Soze" <info@info.com>
wrote:

>It would be nice that someone copy - paste this list here on news group.

The list is currently a microsoft word document more than 160 pages
long. As this isn't a binary group, it wouldn't be on topic to post
it here, especially when you can just go get it yourself.

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft
!