How many hours has difool spent on this Steam campaign?

I am just curious how much money difool would have if he worked the
same amount of hours for $6.50/hr at a Wendy's flipping burgers.

Maybe he could then save up for a console and buy games that don't
require Steam.

- Richard Hutnik
3 answers Last reply
More about hours difool spent steam campaign
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    <richardhutnik@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1108089125.621942.306940@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
    >I am just curious how much money difool would have if he worked the
    > same amount of hours for $6.50/hr at a Wendy's flipping burgers.
    >
    > Maybe he could then save up for a console and buy games that don't
    > require Steam.
    >
    > - Richard Hutnik

    Yeah, and how much time have the idiots spent responding to an idiot???

    Wow! Good post.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    On 10 Feb 2005 18:32:05 -0800, richardhutnik@hotmail.com wrote:

    >I am just curious how much money difool would have if he worked the
    >same amount of hours for $6.50/hr at a Wendy's flipping burgers.
    >
    >Maybe he could then save up for a console and buy games that don't
    >require Steam.
    >
    >- Richard Hutnik

    I'm curious if everyone killfiled me by mistake along with him... :-(
    Hate changing my nom de plume just because of some idiot
    impersonator...

    JD the 1st
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    "John DiFool" <sorry@spammerscrewedme.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > I'm curious if everyone killfiled me by mistake along with him... :-(
    > Hate changing my nom de plume just because of some idiot
    > impersonator...
    >
    > JD the 1st

    Far as I know, these filters work by email address, you should be safe.

PC gaming Games Steam Video Games