How many hours has difool spent on this Steam campaign?

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Games
  • Steam
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 10, 2005 9:32:05 PM

I am just curious how much money difool would have if he worked the
same amount of hours for $6.50/hr at a Wendy's flipping burgers.

Maybe he could then save up for a console and buy games that don't
require Steam.

- Richard Hutnik

More about : hours difool spent steam campaign

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 11:02:36 PM

<richardhutnik@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1108089125.621942.306940@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
>I am just curious how much money difool would have if he worked the
> same amount of hours for $6.50/hr at a Wendy's flipping burgers.
>
> Maybe he could then save up for a console and buy games that don't
> require Steam.
>
> - Richard Hutnik

Yeah, and how much time have the idiots spent responding to an idiot???

Wow! Good post.
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 7:54:55 PM

On 10 Feb 2005 18:32:05 -0800, richardhutnik@hotmail.com wrote:

>I am just curious how much money difool would have if he worked the
>same amount of hours for $6.50/hr at a Wendy's flipping burgers.
>
>Maybe he could then save up for a console and buy games that don't
>require Steam.
>
>- Richard Hutnik

I'm curious if everyone killfiled me by mistake along with him... :-(
Hate changing my nom de plume just because of some idiot
impersonator...

JD the 1st
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 10:10:40 PM

"John DiFool" <sorry@spammerscrewedme.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I'm curious if everyone killfiled me by mistake along with him... :-(
> Hate changing my nom de plume just because of some idiot
> impersonator...
>
> JD the 1st

Far as I know, these filters work by email address, you should be safe.
!