Allied General: How to run under Win XP?

Last response: in Video Games
February 14, 2005 7:41:20 AM

I've been going through a box of old CDs and found Allied General -
which says it can only run on a 256 color display. My Athlon 3.2/64
will only run in 16 bit and 32 bit mode.

Am I out of luck or is there some way I can play this old classic?

More about : allied general run win

February 16, 2005 9:42:40 PM

In article <rsa011p4jhbap0nf6i22cgmd22j5ab8tdk@4ax.com>, lcraver@home.ca
says...
> I've been going through a box of old CDs and found Allied General -
> which says it can only run on a 256 color display. My Athlon 3.2/64
> will only run in 16 bit and 32 bit mode.
>
> Am I out of luck or is there some way I can play this old classic?

I need to find my copied and dust them off. What great games. Such a
shame this franchise died.

Vamp
!