Shadows

Distinguished
May 2, 2003

On 2005-02-16, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com> wrote:
> This was posted to the Obsidian forums. Someone dug through the
> data files and found that there was an ending very similar to
> PST, and there was a romantic death for Atton which looks quite
> cool. Too bad Obsidian dropped the ball and cut it out at the
> end. It would have made the game a real masterpiece:
>
> http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=29764&st=18

I posted this to the wrong forum. Sorry guys.

shadows wrote:
> On 2005-02-16, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com> wrote:
>> This was posted to the Obsidian forums. Someone dug through the
>> data files and found that there was an ending very similar to
>> PST, and there was a romantic death for Atton which looks quite
>> cool. Too bad Obsidian dropped the ball and cut it out at the
>> end. It would have made the game a real masterpiece:
>>
>> http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=29764&st=18
>>

> I posted this to the wrong forum. Sorry guys.

Don't be sorry - I would have missed this if you hadn't posted it here
(as I pretty much only play RPGs on consoles these days, not PCs, but
did play KOTOR2 on the Xbox). Very very interesting. And it explains
why the actual ending in the game felt so empty...