Referral - does it work w/ am SPCS a/c opened over the web?

I just tried to key in the referred number of a friend who recently
activated SPCS service via some web special (got a NIB Sanyo 4900 for
free as well). The system responded with a 'The SprintPCS number you
entered was not found' nessage, tho he activated ~1 week ago.

Does the referral not work on these types of activations?

Thanks!

/g

In article <73777020.0410241400.6485a07f@posting.google.com>,
gandalf@dellmail.com says...
> I just tried to key in the referred number of a friend who recently
> activated SPCS service via some web special (got a NIB Sanyo 4900 for
> free as well). The system responded with a 'The SprintPCS number you
> entered was not found' nessage, tho he activated ~1 week ago.
>
> Does the referral not work on these types of activations?
>
> Thanks!
>
> /g

Try again when the line is 30 days old. It's not supposed to be a valid
credit until then anyway, if I recall correctly.

--
RØß
O/Siris

Thomas Paine, "The Rights of Man", 1792

Thank you, Rob. I'll check it during the 30-60 day window.

Hope all is well w/ you.

/g