MXL microphones launched PC desktop recording kit for unde..

Last response: in Home Audio
March 1, 2005 9:38:11 PM

This url arrived with Digital Media Online, Inc's Gadgets Newsletter today
http://www.consumerelectronicsnet.com/articles/viewarti...
Jim
Anonymous
March 1, 2005 10:43:53 PM

In article <nE2Vd.1036$7D4.615@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net> jim.greg@ntlworld.com writes:

> This url arrived with Digital Media Online, Inc's Gadgets Newsletter

And direct from the horse:

http://www.mxlmics.com/hot_news/hotnews_index.html
(same text, but from the manufacturer's web site

Looks like an internally powered condenser mic with a mini plug and a
desk stand.