Anyone played Codename Panzers?

I went to the store last week with the intention of buying Blitzkrieg
Rolling Thunder but spotted Codename Panzers on the shelf next to it.
I usually don't buy games without seeing a review first but I took a
chance on this one because the graphics looked so cool. And cool they
are. This is really an excellent game, with outstanding 3D graphics
and nice gameplay. My only complaint so far is that it's a bit too
easy, but I'm not playing on the most difficult setting anyway. I
started with the German campaign and I'm not done yet. Since there are
also Soviet and Allied campaigns (not sure why they don't include the
Soviets in the Allies) it's obviously a very big game. I'd definitely
recommend it.

"AcornMan" <acornREMOVETHISman@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>I went to the store last week with the intention of buying Blitzkrieg
> Rolling Thunder but spotted Codename Panzers on the shelf next to it.

YES

It is a very good game, much better than Blitzkrieg

Get that instead of Blitzkrieg

It has starforce drivers, doesn't it? Greg