Warhammer online prob

Does anyone else have this problem. Every time I try to go online with
this game, it downloads a patch then when trying to install, announces
that it's corrupt and cancels. Happens also when downloading the patch
from elsewhere, Patches Scrolls for example.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Mike
Your only weapon is,
Those you work with,
Your strength is their strength,
Can't beat the rank and file ....
GO GET ORGANISED!!
More about warhammer online prob
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    In <DOmy31A32eGCFwjn@feathers.force9.co.uk> nospam <Strummer@bigfoot.com> writes:

    >Does anyone else have this problem. Every time I try to go online with
    >this game, it downloads a patch then when trying to install, announces
    >that it's corrupt and cancels. Happens also when downloading the patch
    >from elsewhere, Patches Scrolls for example.

    Are you using a noCD crack ?
    --
    Henrik Schmidt Christian-Albrechts-Universitaet zu Kiel
    Institut fuer Informatik +49 (431) 880 75 - 50 Fax or 43 Phone

    In message <cvctja$91r$1@obelix.informatik.uni-kiel.de>,
    hbs@ks.informatik.uni-kiel.de spewed forth
    >In <DOmy31A32eGCFwjn@feathers.force9.co.uk> nospam
    ><Strummer@bigfoot.com> writes:
    >
    >>Does anyone else have this problem. Every time I try to go online with
    >>this game, it downloads a patch then when trying to install, announces
    >>that it's corrupt and cancels. Happens also when downloading the patch
    >>from elsewhere, Patches Scrolls for example.
    >
    >Are you using a noCD crack ?
    >--
    No, it's the full retail version - totally legit. Strange!

    Cheers,
    Mike
    --
    My ambition,