Sprint improvements to Irvine, Tustin, Ontario, Riverside,..

Recent improvements include:

Riverside: 91 Frwy & Adams

Irvine: I-5 & Jeffrey Rd., Irvine Blvd. & Culver (Northpark Plaza
shopping center)

Ontario/Chino: Euclid & Edison

Laguna Niguel: Crown Valley & Moulton Pkwy.

Coming soon (apprx. 3 weeks away): Tustin- Irvine Blvd. & Browning
Ave.

larryt510@hotmail.com wrote:
> Recent improvements include:
>
> Riverside: 91 Frwy & Adams
>
> Irvine: I-5 & Jeffrey Rd., Irvine Blvd. & Culver (Northpark Plaza
> shopping center)
>
> Ontario/Chino: Euclid & Edison

Rockin. How far is this from the Euclid exit off the I-10?

**SJS (driving from Apple Valley to Montclair five days a week for the next
three weeks)

Actually it's on Euclid South of Hwy 60 not near I-10.