SOMEONE HELP WITH MAKING A BOOTABLE WINDOWS 7 DISK

coper210

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2011
Hello, I am trying to do a clean install of windows but I lost the Windows 7 Disk, I found the product key with speccy but I still need to have a bootable windows 7 disk. I have downloaded Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit from this website.

http://www.mydigitallife.info/windows-7-iso-x86-and-x64-official-direct-download-links-ultimate-professional-and-home-premium/

But I am confused on what I am supposed to do next, Can someone please tell me? The page where I downloaded it from says that I need to go to this page to make it bootable.

http://www.mydigitallife.info/how-to-create-and-make-bootable-windows-7-iso-from-exe-plus-setup1-box-and-setup2-box-files/

But that is for making an ISO image but the Windows 7 file that I downloaded says that it is already an ISO and the site says that you can directly download the ISO image from "this link" but it just takes me back to the place where I downloaded the file in the fist place, someone please help me! I have never done this before and I really need some help.
-THANKS! :lol:

coper210

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2011

So pretty much the file that I downloaded is all I need and I just need to burn it onto a DVD and it will work?

twismla

Honorable
Jun 17, 2012
If you have iso installed on your PC right click the image and mount it to a virtual drive then double click executable file for setup? should work ive done it that way before from my GF's laptop. no CD/DVD required its also handy for ripped games OPPS did i just say that :)

MEATHEAD 30

Honorable
Mar 11, 2013

MEATHEAD 30

Honorable
Mar 11, 2013

MEATHEAD 30

Honorable
Mar 11, 2013
Hello Im sorry i didnt directly respond to you im new at this. The first thing you need to do is download the ISO it sounds like you got the right website to get it from. you should use a download manager to do it because its over 2 gb file
next you need to download "windows download tool" Put your downloaded iso
on your screen also the download tool ( the download tool is quite small ) select
your iso file and it will drop it right into the download tool then go ahead and
and burn away MEATHEAD

MEATHEAD 30

Honorable
Mar 11, 2013
MEATHEAD here. Yes it has to be an iso file if you downloaded it thats what you have Its in exess of 3gb you do not need to change anything TO an iso
it already is one It sould only take about 10 minuets to burn the disk. Just
Make sure you have the exact product key # Let me know how you make out.