MN-710 with MN 500 base

Mike

Splendid

Hi,

I'm running an MN710 usb adapter with a MN500 base. The
docs say that the 710 g is compatible with the b wireless
protocols. I have noticed that the speed on the MN710
will fluctuate between 2 Mbps and 11Mbps. None of my
other 510's do this. They remain at 11Mbps. Is this
normal for the 710 or is there a problem?

TIA

raf

Hi,

This sounds normal. It sounds like it may be more of a
distance/signal blocking issue. Hence, if we use a 510
in place of the 710, it too would fluctuate.

Raf