CNC Zero Hour Path 1.03 Question

I have multiple copies of Zero hour running, each copy for a specific mod.
The problem is that new 1.03 patch seems to only patch the Zero Hour copy
running in the Program Files\EA\Command and Conquer\Hour directory. Anyone
have any clues on how to get the patch directed to a specific directory?

Thanks,

Will

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 00:45:49 GMT, "Will DuPower" <digitalice@prodigy.net>
wrote:

>I have multiple copies of Zero hour running, each copy for a specific mod.
>The problem is that new 1.03 patch seems to only patch the Zero Hour copy
>running in the Program Files\EA\Command and Conquer\Hour directory. Anyone
>have any clues on how to get the patch directed to a specific directory?

IIRC, this kind of patch only works on the base installation directory. If
you have multiple installations, you have to copy the modified files
manually to the other folders.

"Raymond Martineau" <bk039@ncf.ca> wrote in message
> On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 00:45:49 GMT, "Will DuPower" <digitalice@prodigy.net>
> wrote:
>
>>I have multiple copies of Zero hour running, each copy for a specific mod.
>>The problem is that new 1.03 patch seems to only patch the Zero Hour copy
>>running in the Program Files\EA\Command and Conquer\Hour directory.
>>Anyone
>>have any clues on how to get the patch directed to a specific directory?
>
> IIRC, this kind of patch only works on the base installation directory.
> If
> you have multiple installations, you have to copy the modified files
> manually to the other folders.

Any clues on which files are modified?

Thanks