Who's gonna be 1st

Who will have the first cell site on Earth's moon?
That would be one hell of a claim.

claude wrote:
> Who will have the first cell site on Earth's moon?
> That would be one hell of a claim.

The question is, if I bend over and pull down my pants, who will stick a cell
site in my butt crack. That would be a cell site on the moon!

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 08:47:40 -0800, Steve Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net>
wrote:

>claude wrote:
>> Who will have the first cell site on Earth's moon?
>> That would be one hell of a claim.
>
>The question is, if I bend over and pull down my pants, who will stick a cell
>site in my butt crack. That would be a cell site on the moon!

Just put a "R" in the middle of moon and it would be you. And I would
recharge the phone up your ass with an arc welder.

claude wrote:

> Just put a "R" in the middle of moon and it would be you. And I would
> recharge the phone up your ass with an arc welder.

You're into some weird, kinky stuff, my friend. I don't want you anywhere near
my ass with an arc welder. :D