When will Samsung i550 be released?

Last response: in Network Providers
a b Ô Samsung
November 9, 2004 2:18:27 AM

Does anyone have any idea of when the Samsung i550 will be released for
sale? I asked at the Sprint store in Dallas and they acted as if they had
never heard of it. I want to get a Palm-based phone and now that the Treo
650 is coming out soon, I was wondering if I would have more of a choice.

More about : samsung i550 released

December 2, 2004 6:48:54 PM

Sprint at http://tinyurl.com/2mhrb
says 1st Quarter 2005.

--
larrys
December 2, 2004 7:12:27 PM

larrys wrote:
> Sprint at http://tinyurl.com/2mhrb
> says 1st Quarter 2005.
>
> bdavis@nospamfromyou.com Wrote:
>
>>Does anyone have any idea of when the Samsung i550 will be released for
>>sale? I asked at the Sprint store in Dallas and they acted as if they
>>had
>>never heard of it. I want to get a Palm-based phone and now that the
>>Treo
>>650 is coming out soon, I was wondering if I would have more of a
>>choice.

it is my understanding form reading pdaphonehome.com that tha i550 has
hit a major delay with sprint. details are in the i550/i530 forum.
bear
!