Axis and Allies Support

A friend of mine in Indiana and I love playing Axis and Allies (hasbro
CD-rom version of the board game) online. We used to play through msn
gaming zone... but the game is not supported in that way anymore. Does
anyone know of anyway to play this game online anymore using the axis
and allies cd game? Thank You.

"Pacers Rule" <wertzfamily@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Thanks for any suggestions.

Did you check SourceForge.net? Usually I would check myself especially
since its got a rotten search interface. I would check for the word axis

Thats where alot of old games go to be reborn

Gandalf Parker